Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday, June 29th

11:30 AM and it feels like 107 according to the internet weather,  when did we join up with Calif. is what I want to know. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

I'm doing fine, at UPS everyday, body thermometer is out of whack.  Sometimes I put on a denim long sleeve shirt cause I gets the chills, nothing like the shakes. But other than that I'm doing great.

It's hard to write something everyday, when nothing is happening.  I did climb a ladder the other day, and cut down a dead birch tree.  My wife helped me clean up the mess, and now we have some nice firewood for the winter, assuming the temperature drops someday. 

So, please remember my friend Cindy who is battling the same disease I did. 

Thanks for your prayers, God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment