Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday, June 17th

Happy Father's Day to all those fathers out there.  Hope you all have a great day and get to spend it with your families.

I'm doing good.  Just reading, resting and using those new patio chairs.  Last week, my intestines were acting up, I had that colon procedure on Thursday that went fine.  It was basically to mark the area where they removed the polyp earlier during the colonoscopy so they could find that spot again. 

I don't have any Doctor's appts. this week, what will I do?

Getting ready to go to my parents, my wife is taking in some food and we are then eating there.  We're trying to take away my 90 yr. old Dad driving in these construction zones and getting confused, hell, I get confused. 

All is well,  I would like you all to lift up my friend Cindy who has this same disease but at this time is not having the same results that I did.  Her last CT scan is showing 3 spots on her spine that are eating into the bone.  She is now in radiation for 10 days for that, and I assume still doing chemo for her bile duct cancer in the liver.

Thanks for all the prayers for me and others, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment