Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Afternoon, June 8th

Been working, this completes my 4th week back at UPS, feeling better every night.  On the whole I'm feeling fine.

I told you the other day about the great lawn chairs I found.  Here's a few pics, they are a little rusty and I'm taking a drill with a wire brush attachment and going over the whole chair before painting with Rust-tol-leum, obviously not sure how to spell that, but it's too much trouble to get up and go outside and look at the can. 

Now these chairs are like nostalgia to me, as my Grandfather had one up on his vacation home on Lake Erie and a couple of  weeks ago I remembered it and how comfortable it was.  They don't make them like this anymore and I really thought I would be very lucky if I ever found one.  Let alone 2.  They don't match but who cares.

This was the first chair we saw, and you can see the chips coming off, the colors are on there because we were trying to see what color we wanted to paint it.
 Picture of the the whole chair, the way it is allows you to  just sit there with a little bounce to your relaxation.
 Completed the first chair with new cushion for comfort.  Before you say "doofus" you left the tag on the cushion.  My wife has not seen the cushions yet, and I may have to return them.

Chill out.......lol
 Just a picture of the back, and no you won't find any white paint left over, underneath the arms, the seat or anywhere else.

The other chair, needs a little more sanding, right now my arms are quivering from holding the drill and the trigger in.  I'm may stop sanding for the day, and work on putting the pond back together.  I got time, the whole weekend is ahead.







So anyways that's what I've doing.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment