Thursday, June 21, 2012

Follow up on Monday Night

Headed to the Colon Dr. in a few minutes, mb just a conversation over what we've done, mb a small procedure, I'm ready to go in either way.

I went to UPS last night and did fine.  I have a CT scan scheduled for 2:30 on Friday.  Not seeing the DR.  Just scan me and they will call me with the results and their thoughts.  I just don't want this situation to go on for 6 weeks and I finally say something to them, know what I mean.  They are looking at the top end of the small intestine, any pool of fluid that has collected since the operation, or an actual infection.  They said the shakes were caused directly from the temperature.

Will give you an update as soon as I know.  It may be late Friday or first thing Sat. morning.

Thanks for your prayers, God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment