Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update on a late Sat. Afternoon

The colon Doctor was just a discussion about what we've done so far, and where we're headed in the future.  So nothing big happened there.

On Friday I had a CT scan at 2:30 in the afternoon and I haven't heard a thing from  my Oncologist, and that is why there has been nothing on this blog.  Expecting some kind of call on Monday.  If they talk to me over the phone, then I will take it as no big deal.  If they want to make an appt. to discuss their findings then I would imagine it is more serious. 

I will let you know when I know, could be afternoon on Monday.

On Friday my wife and I participated in our local Relay for Life here in Lebanon.  We went to the Survivor's Dinner and met others who have battled cancer.  Then we walked in the survivor's walk, a special lap to honor our success in the battle and to give hope to others that progress is being made in finding a cure.

This picture is of a luminary that was one of hundreds that were lit and placed on both sides of the track that was used to complete our laps.  I stopped after leaving UPS at 3 in the morning and it was very impressive as I took a couple of laps before heading home.  Our Relay is of the 24 hour variety.  My wife took a picture of it, as I didn't know it was there, and didn't try to read every one.





















Thanks for your prayers, God Bless, Captain

1 comment: