Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday, All is Good

The Day spent with the wife in Brown County was very nice, we ate a lot of stuff.  Didn't spend much on merchandise.  But had a good time together.  I walked from one end of town to the other so the strength is coming back nicely.

Remember the fountain and pond that I said I rebuilt 3 times, well, we're getting ready for the 4th rebuild.  There is a leak somewhere close to the beginning of the run.  The earth outside the liner is damp and not drying up.  How else do you find a leak? Except to slowly tear the rocks down and try and find the source ( a small water flow ).  Looks like it may rain some here today so it will be later in the week as it has to dry out good.  Always something.

Tomorrow I have my first appt. with the Oncologist since the surgery, got to believe it will be the same report as the surgeon last week, but they both want to be involved, which is fine.  More heads, the better right.

Thanks for your prayers, I'm asking you to remember our friends S#1 and Boggs in your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment