Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 1968

44 Years ago today I married the best woman ever, " my wife ".  And she is still with me, no matter how stupid a man can be.  Through good and bad she has stayed beside me and we have survived this thing called marriage.

We been there together when you're holding the last roll of toilet paper wondering what you will do next.  She's obviously been with me every minuted of every day during this recent cancer journey.  She was with me has we built a successful balloon business and ran it for 20 years.

I love you and am here for you, as they say through the good and bad, the sickness and the healthy times.

Happy " 44 " years.  Where did time go?

Love, ME

On the health note, I'm doing fine, tonight will complete 3 weeks of UPS work. You know about the clear scan showing no new signs of cancer.  I'm eating like an animal.  Tomorrow we are going to drive down to Nashvillle, IN in Brown County to walk the streets and eat in the restaurants.  Kind of like a small Gatlinburg, TN. which is where we spent out honeymoon. 

Thanks for the continued prayers, and remember our friends who also need thoughts of love and compassion.
God Bless, Captain

1 comment: