Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Missed UPS last night

Last night I took off for UPS, I started having the shakes, I turned up the heat in the car.  I know it was 81 degrees outside.  I kept heading to work thinking this would pass, well it just got worse.  My teeth were chattering together, my arms were shaking so hard I had to loosen the grip on the steering wheel in order to stay on the road.  Nothing seemed to help me, and they weren't going away. 

I stopped at a gas station about 1 mile from UPS, I couldn't hardly get the key back in the ignition, I called the boss and said I was not coming in, I left a message on her phone, I hope she got it.  I turned around and came home.  At home my temperature was 102.7, so I took some Advil, they were out of Tylenol at CVS, do you believe that.  In about 1 1/2 hours my temp was down to 100.4.

Right now I've got a call into the Oncologist to see what if anything is happening.  I don't want to go on like this. And tell them it's going on for about 6 weeks.

Today I feel much better at this time.

Thanks for your prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment