Friday, July 6, 2012

Where has Time Gone?????

Can't believe I haven't posted anything all week.  Sorry about that.  Have worked 3
very hot days at UPS.  One more to go, which is tonight.  We get the 4th of July off has a paid holiday, aren't they nice.

On Tuesday I went to the colon Dr for a minor procedure.  Am doing fine with that.  On Monday the 9th, I go back to IU for a changing of the stent that runs thru the bile duct.  Will miss UPS on Monday at I will be under anesthesia and can't drive for 24 hours.

I hope everybody had a nice July 4th celebration with family and friends. Cliff, Suz and grand kids came up for the parade and I know I ate too much. But they had a good time.  We put up a pop up tent, so we were not in direct sunlight, but it was hot, hot, hot.  Then we came home a lit the propane grill and grilled brats, hot dogs, and a couple of Bubba burgers.  We had corn on the cob, chips, broccoli, baked beans, and I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks for you thoughts and prayers, sorry I haven't written more.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment