Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 20 of Training

First, I have to say " Happy 43rd Wedding Anniversary " to my wife.  You can't leave that part of your life out of any training program, or anything else for that matter.



I walked 1.3 miles today, no particular reason.  I just wanted let my inner body get back in sync again.

This morning I had an abdominal CAT scan done and had to drink that yucky stuff that lights up your intestines for them to see more clearly.  I have been having a mild discomfort running horizontally just under my ribs for about 5 weeks, it just didn't feel right.  Like something was growing and it shouldn't.  My Doctor said there was no heartbeat and I was greatly relieved over that.  But we decided that we should take a look and see what is what.  I might know the results tomorrow and then the next step can be determined.  So anyways, my stomach and intestines have been rumbling and growling all day, so I thought a walk would be good.


It was still hot, but the humidity was not so high, so all and all it was a nice day.


So not much to add at this point, will let you know.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment