Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not Training very much

Went to Knoxville, TN area over the weekend and didn't run.  The wife and I walked 1.6 miles on both Sat. and Sunday morning.  Luckily it was not straight uphill and downhill, but the out section was slightly downhill and then back to the house of pretty much all slightly uphill.  I forget how flat Indiana is.  We got back Monday afternoon, today is Wednesday.

To all my friends, I have not heard anything on the liver biopsy, so I can't say anything, because it would be speculation.  So I'm waiting just like everybody else, after the CAT scan my doctor called early in the morning, so I'm expecting that again, hopefully tomorrow or Friday.  I guess no news is somewhat good news, as they're not rushing me to surgery to get any cancer out.  Still praying here and appreciate your prayers.

Mentally I'm kind of in a funk and have not jogged any, I know if I just put forth the effort I would feel better, but I don't have any motivation right now.  Hope you understand.

God Bless, and thanks again, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment