Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday after the Test

It's about 2 PM and I am home from the Endoscopic treatment in the search for cancer.  I want you all to know how good God is and the power of prayer.

They found NO, NONE, NADA cancer in the pancreas, the doctor looked at other organs as far as she could go, and found nothing.  I think she took some tissue from the stomach lining to biopsy just as a double check to last weeks scope.  Again she saw nothing, she just did it while she was there.

Don't know the next step, I think an appt with one of the Doctors and then to the Oncologist, but not for sure.  We know I'm a little not normal, so I may be the one with cancer starting in the liver.

Again, thank you so much for the prayers, but we can still treat the liver thru prayer and show the Doctors a thing or two about the Great Healer ----- God.

God Bless and thank you a million times, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment