Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 26 of Training

Today, the day after, I took it easy.  I walked 1.7 miles early, much cooler weather and cloudy.

I thought about jogging, but walked instead.  Yesterday, after the biopsy, they kept me in Recovery for 4 hours in order to make sure there was no internal bleeding.  So, common sense says, why jog and shake, rattle and roll that liver for 1.7 miles.  I have plenty of time for training.

That's about it, feeling fine, no soreness to speak of.  Tomorrow Friday thru Monday we are traveling to Knoxville to visit my wife's sisters who are going to be together for the first time in who knows how long.  There are 3 sisters, in case that was confusing.  So I probably won't be jogging, again why push anything at this point.

See you later, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment