Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday's Tests

Update on where we are on the Cancer battle.  Yesterday I had a colonoscopy and upper GI ( they call it something else I think ).  They both showed no, that's NO, signs of cancer in the colon, or stomach or throat or wherever they looked.  That's great news I think.

I have another scope scheduled for Tuesday the 28th to look into the Pancreas.  The general medical thought it that cancer usually does not just show up in the liver.  It moves to the liver from elsewhere in the body, and that is why we're looking for the source.  This is in order to know how to treat the cancer and how far along it might be.

I have some errands to run but this PM am looking forward to walking again and maybe a jog over the week end.

If anyone reading this had tried or has experience into alternative cancer treatments, such as natural stuff from the earth, herbs, roots, etc.  I would love to hear from you.  I'm just thinking of  a more natural way to treat this..... than, poison ( chemo ), burn ( radiation ) or slash ( surgery ).

Cancer is no problem for God, and I appreciate all the prayers that I know are helping every minute of every day.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment