Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 23 of Training

If there's really anybody reading, yes, I played hooky yesterday and did not run.  This morning early I jogged 1.7 miles to and around the park.  Humid already, around 70 degrees.  My legs felt very heavy, thighs and calves, but I didn't stop to walk, made it the whole way. 

Will jog tomorrow on my normal Monday off, since I missed Saturday.  It doesn't matter what day you take off, and you are perfectly capable of switching them around.  You can run 3 days and 3 days, or 2 and 4 or whatever.  Even 5 days a week is fine.  Rest is good.

Last week I jogged 5.5 miles total just to keep track.  The week before is was little over 6 miles but that included the walking, so we're ok.  Next week would be fine at 7 or so.

We'll see, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment