Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 24 of Training

Jogged early today, like 7 am, nice @ 65 degrees, distance was 1.3.  So if you add yesterdays 1.7 it equals 3 miles since my rest day on Sat.  You can see how it adds up quickly once you start increasing the distance.  Last week was 5.5 so you can see how I have to plan the rest of the week to hit around the 7 mile mark and not too much.

Still waiting on the Dr. to schedule the biopsy.  I should say to anyone reading, that the blood work last done on 5/24 shows my liver is working just fine, so I don't think this mass problem is affecting anything other than it is there, and seems to be growing slowly on it's own.  So I'm really not too concerned about cancer at this point, but common sense tells me that it is going to have to be removed.  a) you can't let it continue to grow on it's own, b) if it stays there it may turn into cancer over time.  So having never had surgery, that is creating some minor apprehension.

I'm not really writing about this every day because it is one my mind 24/7, but just to share my thoughts and what I know that maybe hasn't been said before.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment