Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Update on biopsy

Today I had the biopsy on whatever my internal problem was that I have mentioned.  Once at the Hospital I found out I was having a Liver Biopsy, which surprised me because I thought my Family Doctor explained it as outside the liver. But no, nothing is easy.

So we went back under the CAT scanner because he wanted be accurate with the needles.  I was under a local anesthetic because he wanted me to co-operate with him, ha,ha,ha,ha.  He was a very nice guy and had a sense of humor so I was very comfortable with the situation.

We went into the left lobe of the liver,  I saw the CAT scan and this area was discolored from the other normal side of the liver. Also learned that you can live without this side of the liver if it has to be removed. So now we wait for the results, he said it normally takes 5 working days, so we're looking at middle of next week.

Thanks for the prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment