Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 21 for Training

Today was a good day, cloudy, cooler 71 when I hit the streets.  I jogged 1.7 miles, felt good, got the breathing going after a warm up of about 1/2 mile, and felt I increased my speed without trying.  Get in the zone.  Everything felt good.

My mind wanted me to walk during certain points, but I overruled and jogged the whole way.  I didn't wear a watch, but it would have been interesting to see the time.  The problem is, once you press start on the stopwatch, you automatically run faster, and you keep glancing down at your watch to see how your doing.  Remember, slow base building.  LSD  Long slow distance.

Tomorrow will probably around a 1.3 jog, then 1.7 again on Saturday.

Waiting on the Doctor to call with some CAT scan results.

God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment