Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday after local trip

We went to northern Indiana to see the Sand Hill Cranes migration ( they land and rest ) as they head south to FL and GA for the winter.  These are 5 ft tall, long necked cranes very beautiful.  The dept of natural resources has set up a viewing stand to observe and it is something as hundreds come in to land and feed on the open fields.  There were also 30-40 deer grazing in the field.  Very nice day, but I was tired.

A picture is worth a thousand words


I had this one sitting on a railing so I could rest for a minute.  She loves to be carried on the shoulders, piggyback or in my arms.  I told her she needed to loose about 50 lbs.  She only weighs 45, so I was pretty rough on her.

This is the little one, now 3, with dad, coming down the steps from the observation tower.

Have a great week end. CT scan on Weds.

Thanks for all you do, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment