Tuesday, November 1, 2011

After the week end

Maybe I lied a little about all is good.  The week end was more uncomfortable than I thought while living through it.  Nothing big, just constipation, aches, esophagus acting up, didn't feel like eating, I guess because of all that.  Guess I didn't recognize it until Monday when I started to feel much better.  Oh well, it's a up and down ride I'm on here.

This is the schedule for those who want to know.  No chemo Friday, I'm off, then another CT scan on Weds the 9th of November to gauge the progress.  I will get the results of the scan on Friday the 11th while meeting with the oncologist, then Chemo after that, and I'm sure back on the same schedule, 2 Fridays of chemo with 1 off.

Today I moved the leaves out to the street again and then mowed the grass hopefully for the last time this fall.  I hear the town leaf sucker upper coming down the street so maybe they will be gone yet today.  Never fear, there are move leaves on the trees so that project is not done.

My babe's sister had her knee replacement surgery yesterday and so far so good.  They completed the job and she was in recovery.  I assume she is now in her room.  Then probably around Thurs or Fri she will go to rehab for 3 weeks before returning home.

Thanks for all your prayers for her, me and others in need of God's healing hand.  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment