Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scan was fine, results tomorrow

Scan part was a no brainer, I just had to lay there and let the machine do all the work, and watch the insurance pay out another $ 3000.  Thank Goodness for insurance, or I'd be on the streets by now.  The contrast part is always crazy, as you feel a hot flush from your head to your toes.

I'm optimistic about the results.  When we started this journey I could take my fingers and run them vertically on my abdomen right under my right rib cage and most definitely feel a hardness and a lump to that area.  At this time it is mostly gone, I don't want to say gone, but mostly gone.  It is soft again, the abdomen compresses as I run my fingers and hand in the area.  Most of the tenderness is gone, I can eat again without 3 hours of discomfort.

So yes, I'm expecting good news, NOT that the cancer is gone, but that the liver is not swollen like it was.  Of course this also means, I'm setting myself up for some possible bad news just to knock me down from the top of this roller coaster ride.  I choose to think positively and take the other when it occurs.

Will be letting you all know ASAP.  Maybe around 11AM will be posting.

Thanks for your continued prayers, let's not forget others,  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment