Monday, November 7, 2011

Picture of Pants

I have mentioned on here a long time ago about taking all of you with me for support when I go to the oncologist or any other cancer treatment.  But I have never told you or shown a picture, so I thought it was about time.

I came up with the idea to wear a pair of light colored pants ( purchased at Goodwill ) with my family, friends and prayer partners signing them.  That way you all are going with me every time to remind of your love and prayers.  I have 2 pairs that I have decided never to wash as they may start fading.

By wearing these I also have the opportunity to witness for our healing God and Father, because people ask about them, and I get the chance to explain the reason behind the signatures.  People have been touched ( have no idea how much ) and very supportive of the idea.

So here is 1 pair front and back.

OH, these were taken on the Friday before Halloween, so I had on my skeleton shirt, it was pretty easy to show the Dr. where I was hurting...........lol

Just wanted to share that you mean a lot to me and the babe.

Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment