Monday, November 21, 2011

Doin' Fine

Needed to give you something to think about as I haven't written in a few days.  I'm fine and dandy, no side effects that I know of anyways.  Gained 5 lbs since weighing in for chemo on Friday to Sunday morning, what's up with that?  So the appetite must be there.  Now must curb it for the meal coming up on Thursday.

The babe has been cleaning like crazy in the kitchen, everything just sparkles and I hate to get anything out of the cabinets.  All the silverware has been cleaned, some drawers emptied and redone.  I can't find the ibuprofen in the middle of the night, what's up with that?  We are expecting 20 family members to show up for the Thanksgiving meal.  And we eat at one time, not showing up at different times.  We sit down and eat together.  This year will be special as my only Uncle in the world is flying in from Biloxi, MS to join us.  He is a young 88, but a little unsteady on his feet at times, so we are praying for a safe flight and an uneventful one.

It will be a fun time to get together and time to reminisce for sure.  ( sure glad most words show up on spell check )  Then Friday it's turn the house into Christmas, as I'm not allowed to do any decorating until after the turkey day, even if it's 65 outside on Weds.  But it's supposed to in the 50's over the weekend.

So there you have an update, I'm sure we'll talk again before the big day.

God Bless you all, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Might that 5 pounds have come from your recent trip to Red Lobster? LOL!

    ReplyDelete