Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where Do I Begin????


Notice the wave action and Caroline jumping, she is leaving the earth.

Had a wonderful trip. The grand kids have to be worn out,I feel sorry for them already back in school and day care today, guess that's why they are young. Will try to figure out how to post some pics, or a link to another location. The water was whipped by the winds, " it really was like the ocean " the waves were knocking them sideways. My daughter was seconds away from being drenched by a big breaker at the end of the pier, she had the video running while watching another man get the drenching. Great, great, great time had by all. The daughter and family are already planning the next trip. Sounds expensive to me.........lol

As always, why is so nice to sleep in your own bed? The B & &B was very nice, if I owned it there were some things I would change, but I guess they bought this mansion and fixed it into the present condition in only the last 7 years, so it is still a work in progress. And I'm saying the place was very nice and I would recommend it to any one. For instance, they did not have or offer Wi-fi, the only time to find coffee was when they served it for breakfast, there was no microwave for popcorn, of heating things up, I would have put a TV in the living room area for viewing, all we had was a small 19" thing in our room. Just things I have noticed that would make it better for all guests. Not that I'm a big TV critic.

I will post more later, I have to think about running today, after all this is the weather I've been whining about for over 2 months at least.

And somebody out there brought tears to my wife and my eyes when we checked out. They chose to remain anonymous but they had called and paid for one night of our stay, so we only had to pay for one night. It was totally unexpected, but deeply appreciated and this is the closest I can get to publicly thanking them. But know that it was a great surprise and very thoughtful.                                               THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....

For now, thanks to all, God Bless, Captain


No comments:

Post a Comment