Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday

I finally got the grass mowed, I just had to do it.  I know I talked about it on Tuesday, and anyone who knows my yard knows it only takes about 30 minutes to mow the front and the back.  Told you I had a lack of energy.  Trying to work on going to the grocery right now.

I am feeling better, started getting some energy last night.  Just a sluggishness that sticks with me after chemo, or maybe the cancer eating up energy and strength.  I just don't know.  I guess I'm going to have to get tough and just do things and not think about them for hours on end.

And no right now I'm not running, why you ask?  Who knows?  But overall I'm feeling ok.  I mean there is no pain, I'm thinking there is progress, just slow I guess.  Anyways, I got things to do.......

Thanks for you all, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment