Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday after Sunday Off

Jogged 1.7 mile route, felt fine, better towards the end, started out slow finished slow, but that is ok.  The important thing is to be running again.  Speed is not important at this time, maybe not even down the road.  What's important is to kick this cancer with good shape, and shaken' the hell out of it.  Break it's will to populate and grow.

I'm still basically fine, no outside effects to speak of, I'm the same person.  I seem to get sluggish, sometimes I feel like eating but never get around to it ( guess that is loss of appetite ).  Food is in the fridge, but I don't open the fridge to get it out.  If it's anytime after 1 pm I don't want to eat for fear of feeling full and ruining supper for the wife ( the babe ).  Haven't eaten yet this am and it is 10:45, but I think I will, just don't know what.  Organic cereal with milk or fresh apple salad from yesterday, thinking more on the salad.

Anyways, still working and doing fine, sometimes feeling weaker than normal ( whatever normal is anymore ???? )

Got to go shower and feel clean again.  Hopeing the rain will stop for 24 hours and let the ground dry out some.

God Bless all of you, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment