Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Running again, Well jogging

But first one more picture from the vacation, this was taken around the base of the lighthouse, which was at the end of the pier.  Trying to get the family together, just after a monster wave hit the end of the pier.  If you look closely you will notice a man with shorts on and striped shirt, he is shaking water out of his pants because  he just got drenched.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge it and you can see better.
He is on the right side walking away.  Anyways this is the family, and we did not get drenched by a wave.  PS., It took us forever in the dark to write all those names on the lighthouse using different colored pens........lol

Just so you know I jogged 1.7 yesterday, I forgot to come back and post it, and again today I jogged the 1.7 mile route.  It's ok, doesn't feel really, really good yet, but it's ok.  Sometimes I am getting discouraged with all that's going on, but I need to figure I am just starting now with this better running weather, I still have plenty of time.

Tomorrow we go back to the other world.  I have a CT scan @ 2PM.  Just a into the  hospital and back out.  Will learn the results on Friday morning when I go back to the DR. and then to chemo.

Thanks again for all my friends, God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment