Friday, September 23, 2011

Turned off the stock market, feel better..........

Yes, I did make it to the grocery yesterday.  Tried to pull myself away from the computer and the stock market, I wish I was smarter.  When to have the discipline to get out, to sell.

I am going to run or walk in a few minutes.  Now everyone get up off the floor and back in your chairs to check back to see it I really did.  Am just finishing up a cup of green tea, then will be off.

11:50 AM  Ok, for all of those still with me.  Anyone need smelling salts?????

  I just jogged 1 mile, It's been only 2 weeks and 2 days since last running.  I just want to say that I'm trying to get over the whining that's been going on here for the last 2 weeks.  This is a path that I have never had to walk before and obviously I'm going to have to learn how to deal with it.  So first, I don't have chemo today, so I don't know this is feel better for a week time because of no chemo, or can I make a turn and decide no matter what, this is the new old me.

Stay positive, quit trying to think everything thru.  Just do what you have to do, and turn off the darn stock market.  So let's everybody smile and get back to living everyday like the Lord has given us.

Thanks to those who encouraged me, and all for the prayers, God Bless you all,
Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment