Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here it goes again...........

NO, I don't have any motivation to run today, sorry, end of the story.  I'm trying to get it together to caulk around the french door.  I think I can, I think I can. 

I'm feeling better overall, intestines are working good.  Sorry to all the squeamish people out there.  I have more energy today.  After thinking about yesterday and all my sleep.  I think I might just not be getting enough of it.  Work has been crazy the last 2 weeks.  Monday night I worked overtime and didn't lay down til 608 AM, just maybe that was the reason I wanted to sleep all day, with cancer and chemo being contributors only.

Special note to S#1, I could be available the week of Oct 23 thru the 27th.  Let me know.  

This good news from my blood work that I mentioned on Friday, could mean surgery.  They would want to install a chemo pump inside my abdomen that would inject chemo directly into the liver.

Pros.    Chemo would go right to the cancer area, chemo would not affect the rest of my body, in theory should do more to treat the cancer.  NO ONE has said cure yet and I don't think that is possible, without a miracle from above which is possible.

Cons  Surgery, Dr. said it is somewhat complicated, so pain and suffering, recovery period, out of work, more pain and suffering.  Limit what I can do for awhile. Did I say pain and suffering?

I asked him if this is working and not much side effects, why go thru the pain and suffering, still thinking, it would be a ways off I'm thinking even Jan., 2012.  They want to make sure the liver is working correctly for a period of time, so all the "pain and suffering" and the costs involved are not for naught.

Anyways, I'm going to look for the ladder, caulk, etc and do something outside.

Thanks for being there to talk to.  God bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment