Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Back

Got a little strength today and jogged 1 mile. Did ok, but my thighs felt very heavy as I jogged. It was cool and should have felt better but we get what we get.  My intestines are working fine with the new stuff I'm drinking.  Just a strength issue over the week end as I recover the first 2 days after chemo.

Will be doing some yard work today preparing for winter.  Not much but some.  Not setting any goals here.

Also got word from the Oncologist doctor that I should take a flu shot this year.  Usually I don't, but he said this is the year and that everyone around me should get one also; As the chemo weakens my immunity system.

That's about all I know, let's all remember those hero's from 9/11 both alive and forever gone.  And remember that others are suffering everyday from battling the dust and the memories.  It will never go away for those that witnessed it.

Live each day that the Lord has made.  God  Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment