Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday, 5/9/2012

I'm feeling fine, completely different then last week.  Hate to even type that.

Hair is growing, we are all getting used to it.

I went to UPS on Monday night and not all the paperwork had caught up with itself, so drove back home.  The boss was going to make phone calls on Tuesday and she did.  It looks like with some phone calls from myself last night I can go in, do the funny, " I'm in Shape " dance they can can make some phone calls and make all well again.

We'll see, but looks like I will be at UPS again starting tonight.

Going to mow the grass today, and do some weeding, well, that's that plan.  Maybe some paperwork will get in the way and hold me up here at home...................lol

Thanks again for all you do, God Bless,  Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment