Friday, May 25, 2012

It's 5:30 AM

And I've drank my last mystery potion for the test.  YUCK, in the worst way.  Although the stuff I was provided did have a cherry flavored taste to it.  Kind of like cough medicine.  But it is down the hatch, and I'm on the downside to the test.  It's amazing how in the last 24 hours my mind has thought of all the different foods and restaurants to eat after I recover.  I will be out with anesthesia so I don't know when I will really be ready to eat, tonight or tomorrow?????,  but I'll be ready.  I keep thinking of 6 left over pizza slices in my refrigerator,  I keep seeing Red Lobster commercials, even Wendy's is starting to look pretty good.

Anyways, now I just stay awake, no liquids or food of any kind till after the test at 1 PM, and be ready to hit the bathroom.  What a life????????????

Will keep you posted on results when I know something.  Thanks for the prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment