Monday, May 7, 2012

Trying to contain my Excitment

1. It's 7 AM and I have already had a power screwdriver in my hand and used it to rehang 2 windows as it looks like it could rain from the west for the next 2 couple of hours. Tools gotten out, used and returned.  Wife not up yet, I got this  motivation on my own. I feel better, maybe I'll try to keep it quiet for a while.....lol

2. Had a busy, active day with the grand kids yesterday. ate quite a bit, did some walking and activity and was NOT completely worn out.  Then  returned home and ate some more and did not just zonk out in the bed.  Was some sore but not crazy sore.

I have noticed that there seems to be some xx's ands oo's somewhere in my head that still aren't hooked back up correctly.  Goofy images, goofy thoughts,

Saturday I had one of those bad decisions made.  It will grow back don't worry  Haven't decided to post a picture here or not.  My wife actually had a really good laugh which we know she needed.  I wanted it shorter, well it's shorter.  As the barber turned me around to see it I raised the sheet back up, saying I'm shocked more than I expected.  Getting closer to the mirror I said I just look like another skull found along the highway.

She took that to mean " Achmed the dead Terrorist." with all naming rights to Jeff Dunhum.

But, I'm feeling so much better than just last Weds. and Thursday.  So to continued progress, step by step.

Thanks to my friends, prayer partners. God bless you all, Captain

Special travel prayers to my best buddy and wife who are leaving to travel France to visit and enjoy the country.

See, you Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment