Saturday, May 19, 2012

1 Complete week back at Work

I know it's not too important to others, but trust me, there were days when my mind started trying to think of other options available if I couldn't return to work.  I did fine.  Never lost my balance and fell, didn't faint, didn't have to actually sit and rest to get out of the building.  Yes, I'm taking it easy, and I believe they are helping watch the situation.  So all is good there.

I'm feeling fine, appetite is good, back up to 144 pounds this early am.  Been doing some landscaping this week.  Not moving rocks and building water fountains, just normal stuff.  Yard is looking better.  Joan is out there now picking weeds.  For some reason they don't care that I was down and out, they just did there best at growing faster than normal.  Now it's payback on the weeds.

So thanks for all your prayers we have reached this far.  I have my first CT scan coming up on 5/30 since the surgery to give us a reading on what is happening inside and if we need to make any changes.  Next Friday I have another Colonoscopy, just as a precaution.  I decided to fix everything at the same time.

Have a great week end, God Bless, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Grover is back! Prayers for a clean CT scan and colonoscopy!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete