Monday, May 14, 2012

Didn't forget "Mother's Day "

I didn't forgot all you mums out there it just didn't work out quite right for the timing of a post.

There are some of you screaming for a picture of the new hair cut, I didn't think that was the theme for Mother's day although I took 1 on Sat. night. ( it''s coming ) .  By the time I got around to trying to post something for Mother's Day it was almost noon, and I figured it wouldn't be seen in most cases til this morning. 

So here it is  " Happy Mother's Day "    I hope it was filled with the spirit that all mother's deserve with love and great thoughts of all you have selfishly done for us boys and men.  Thanks

So here is a couple of pictures before operation with hair and from Sat. night May 12, after hair loss, after weight loss, after operation.  Sorry you have to look at these ugly pictures.


Just found this one which is good, but I have a hat on.  From Feb. Florida fishing trip.
From the fishing trip in mid Feb. from Florida.  Acting like I'm the Captain of Ernest Hemingway's boat .
Recovery continues.  Cancer Free................

Going to dig a couple of holes in the yard today, then rest, then maybe do something else.

Luv you all, thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts, God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment