Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back to normal??????

I went to UPS last night and I stayed and worked my shift.  Time worked in the time clock and I made it just fine.  So I have a little more normalcy return to my life. Will obviously go back tonight, and gosh, next week I will have a paycheck.  Oh, what a feeling.

I did fine, course during the day I dug up a small dead tree, and a small dead bush.  Moved a bush to see if more sun will help it; planted 2 new shade loving flowering plants. Did some other small odds and ends.  Around here we have not be able to really keep up with the spring weeds, so now we have to play catch up.

Any ways, I'm back to work, um, wonder when my next day off is????  Oh, yeah Memorial Day.

Thanks for all  your prayers, God Bless, the Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment