Thursday, May 24, 2012

AAAAAHHHHH Chicken Broth

The breakfast of Champions. 

If you forgot or missed a day I'm having a Colonoscopy tomorrow to check on a couple of things, and today is prep day.  So as of now I'm on a clear liquid diet.  No pizza for lunch, no french fries, nada.  Maybe some clear, plain jello.  Just liquid.  Tonight at 6 PM is the start of the actual clean out time.

So I'm done with UPS for this week, should have a check in the morning for last week.  I'm kind of in the 50 % mood as to whether the check will be there or not.  They can't figure out that direct deposit still applies, that I'm really working, you know all the reasons they can come up.  We'll see.

So my test is around 12 noon tomorrow, so who knows when I will be mentally ready to blog again, maybe Sat. AM sometime.

Am going to try to to some weeding this am, while it is still on the cool side, suppose to get hot this week end for the big race.

Thanks for all you do and the prayers are still there with the support.  God Bless, Captain

1 comment: