Friday, December 16, 2011

Operation Fish Attack is A Go

Sorry, I guess you want to know what I'm talking about now.  It is not a hallucination, or "chemo brain" as some have called it. 

My son and I are going to Key West, FL for a deep, deep , deep sea fishing trip.  Just a long week end unless there is more than an inch of snow and we can't get a flight back to Indiana in mid February.  lol

How did this happen you say?  My brother and his sons live in the Ft Myers area of Florida and so the plane makes a direct flight there.  We have free ( I'm thinkin' ) lodging there.  On Sat. morning we will have transport to Key West, about a 3 1/2 hour drive by land.  We have the Fisherman's room arranged at the hotel there.  Don't know what that means, maybe it smells like fish and they can't get it out of the carpet.  From there my nephew's ( code name Sidewinder )  brother-in-law ( code name Boyscout ) who is a licensed fishing charter boat captain has a deep, deep, deep sea boat ready, fueled and ready to leave the dock.  We are going for a record catching fish of some kind.  I don't even know what we're going to try and catch.  Surprise, sssuurrrrpriseeeeee.  Look what's at the end of the line.

Should be a lot of fun, get some sun, livin and lovin with family, and maybe catch some fun fish.

Off chemo today, next Friday is meet with Oncologist and chemo again.

Today I got some exercise.  Anybody who fell out of their chair please return to the full upright position.  I walked uptown, went to the bank, then went and ate biscuits and gravy,  I know, I know, ruined the walk but who cares.  Live everyday.  Of course I had to walk back, don't you dare think I hitched a ride somewhere.

Thanks to all for prayers and positive thoughts,  remember the Reason for the Season,  God Bless, Captain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment