Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do You Love me.............

Got you there............  Hey I just found out about this site, Sue is a friend of mine fighting this same deadly cancer.  She posted under comments a couple of days ago and I just found out she is having a fundraiser for Cholangiocarcinoma cancer.  On April 14th, of 2012 we're bowling for her, and ME and all the others fighting this rare disease, that gets so little research dollars.  All the money raised goes to the foundation, none to Sue, none to me or anything else. 

I know you all can't be in Indy to bowl, but here is a website that has been set up

Fundraiser for My Cancer

Please consider this option as a way to help us all fighting this disease.  As Jimmy V says, it may not save my life, but it may save the life of my children, grandchildren, friends and others.  

" Cancer may take away all my physical abilities, but it can not take away my mind, it can't take away my friends, and it can't take away the love I have for you all as I and others battle this disease. "

Thanks in advance, God Bless you all, Captain/Grover

1 comment:

  1. You go, Captain!!! Get that word out!!! If anyone is interested, contact Grover or me (scrago@frpinc.com) and we can get you a flyer for the event. It's going to be a lot of fun and for a good cause. What better reason to go and bowl your hearts out???!!! Thanks bunches!!! Sue

    ReplyDelete