Monday, December 5, 2011

Good Week End

Feeling fine, Sunday felt chills and just sore legs, today all gone.  Saw the grand kids both Sat. and Sunday.  Got a new car on Saturday, I think I was in some coma after spending 2-3 hours with them, yeah, yeah that's the story, and I'm stickin to it.  At least with the babe. 

Got a 2012 Honda Accord on lease.  Zero down, no money at signing, 35 monthly payments, then do it again.  Last Monday we sold the Impala.  You know how hard it is to have 2 drivers and only 1 car.  We had to really plan and hustle to get things done.  And that was only 1 week.  No new tires needed, no battery, just 4-5 oil changes for the next 3 years.  I'm sure that in 3 years, some auto company will be offering zero down again. 

If any of you acutally go to the cancer page that I posted on Saturday, I post under the name of Grover, FYI.

I just don't want anyone to know who I really am.  Now if I just hit the lottery, I'm already set up living anonymously  ....lol.

Thanks for your prayers, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment