Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hustle and Bustle of the Holidays

Has hit us like all others.  The babe is getting ready to leave me today and get some Christmas done.  I have to get a package up to the Post Office, give them a little money to support their efforts.  She is meeting the daughter for lunch while out on the town.

I'm doing most of my shopping online this year.  It comes right to your door, no fighting to find a parking space, no traffic, no people rushing you, loving it.  I ordered some stuff from Walmart on Sunday and 2 out of 3 boxes were delivered yesterday on Tuesday.  I know UPS will be busy this week and next.  Then for 1 week we will be looking for things to do.  That's the week between Christmas and New Year's.

I'm feeling fine, do not worry about me at this time, just the overall healing process is still needed, but I do not act nor feel like I have cancer.  I'm working just fine, strength is ok, ribs are almost healed.  We just pray for total healing from above.

Love you all a lot, thanks for all you do.  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment