Monday, December 12, 2011

I Must Write Something

Something.  Looks like a warm up for this week.  Maybe I'll be a weatherman when I grow up.  Can miss the prediction with out any fall out from the boss.  Viewers understand. Money should be good. 

Ok, back to life as it is.  All things are proceeding on the good side of anyone having cancer.  This week is off and chemo free.  I go back to the Oncologist on 12/23, and chemo afterwards.  Have more ???? to ask him.  I'm feeling fine, yesterday I didn't have much energy, and laid around, and kept falling asleep.

Today is our daughter's "42nd" Birthday, where does time go?  It seems like just yesterday I was spanking her for something or the other.  I've pushed her in the fishpond once trying to get her to straighten up.*  They just won't listen.  Always asking for something, heck, I got a call this morning.

Anyways,  " Happy Birthday Honey, may you have a great day and many more..." What else can I do but post it on the web for all to see.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, God Bless, Captain

* The fishpond incident was incorrect as posted above, she fell in the fishpond and I was there to save her life.  Like she still gets the story wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment