Thursday, December 29, 2011

Doing Just Great

Still working, I really have no problems other than mental thoughts every so often.  Made Chili for the babe and me last night, just had a bowl for lunch.  Tonight the owners of the flower shop where the babe works are taking us out to eat catfish at a local, well known, almost famous catfish restaurant.  That will be nice except I will miss Notre Dame kick some booty.

Speaking of the babe.  I have to tell you that she doesn't really like "the babe"  She thinks of Babe the giant steer in the old Paul Bunyon story when we were kids.  I only call her that because of her best friend from childhood who is on me all the time for calling her my wife.  I can't think of anything else, maybe you could give me some assistance with a different name.  I've always called her my wife, for whatever reason.  Oh, I know the reason, another day, another story.

Thanks for all your prayers, although this year has been different to say the least, all is well, and things are moving forward for the better, and not the worse.  I'm happy, but sometimes emotional very easily.  Live has certainly changed but God is still here with his healing hand on my shoulder.  I'm sure of it.

Have a Happy New Year, and Good Health to all.  Will see you in chemo tomorrow.

God bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment