Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday of Christmas week

Not many shopping days left til we must present the presents and be happy.  Thoughts of prayers go out to my nephew who fell off his roof putting up some Christmas lights.  He broke his lower right leg, ankle in 2 places.  He will now have a life of setting off all security booths at every airport in the world.  And I say  """ What were you thinkin' """   He had surgery last Tuesday and they placed some metal plates and screwed it all back together.  He is fine, but has a long road to recovery.

I'm doing fine, getting ready to walk, Yes walk, to the bank and the pharmacy downtown again.  All this exercise is making me hungry.  Then to order a few more things online for Christmas, I know shipping and yes, it will get here in time.

So Have a Merry Christmas, and we will talk again b4 the big day.  God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment