Saturday, October 15, 2011

Time to check in

Doing good here, no chemo yesterday.  Going to babysit the grand kids while the real kids go to a wedding this afternoon.  Should be a fun time.

Am feeling fine, didn't put forth the energy that I did last week, but still got some things done.  Here is a few thoughts.

"  I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it. "

"  Follow your dreams!  Except that one where you are naked in church.  "

" Sometimes too much to drink isn't enough.  "

" Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake! "

" A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. "

"  I may be schizophrenic but at least I have each other. "

"  Arkansas:  Five million people, Fifteen last names. "

Ok, that's enough to get some of you all riled up.  Have a great week end and God Bless, Captain

1 comment:

  1. Jerry,
    As the fall leaf removal season gets underway, can you advise me? It is my understanding that Leb street crew sweeps leaves on Wednesday? Also, can you suggest what street (N. Lebanon or Chicago) I should move our leaves onto?

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by and you'll continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete