Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Tuesday and Something needs to be said

I just don't know what it is.  It's raining out, temperature about 46 degrees and will stay like that thru Thursday as I understand it.  I''m not running or walking just a lazy blob of fat. 

Chemo starts up again on Friday, and I'm on vacation next week.  We're going to take a spin down to my honey's sister in Tennessee on Saturday thru maybe Weds, cause I have to be back for chemo again next Friday.  Ain't it fun.  I know we will have a good time in the hills.  We all have are jokes, but it is beautiful down there, the people are friendly and the pace of life is slower.  I love the terrain and the scenery, mb we can get out and walk a few trails.

Overall I'm still fine and dandy and just wanted to check in with you.  My posts will be sporadic, I will have to find some hot spots for the wi-fi to work.

Please remember our friends and neighbors who also suffer.  God Bless you all, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment