Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday update

Feeling fine.  Just cooked myself bacon and fried eggs, basted sunny side up with 3 pcs of toast.  Yum, yum. 

No chemo this Friday, it is an off day.  So I should be good for the week end and next week.  Ye haw.

Kind of a misty rainy day here in Indiana, temp to be around 65 -70, little colder for the week end.

I appreciate you all reading this blog and praying for my health issue.  But in talking with you I'm very mindful that we all have problems, some health, some pain and guilt, some not feeling so positive with our lives at the moment.  So when you are praying and thinking of me, let's not forget our selves and other that we may know with problems.  It could be our neighbor, someone at work, a friend of a friend.  We all need the strength of the Lord.

Little commercial here.  I just finished reading " Heaven is for Real "  this is the story of a 4 year old who spent a few minutes in heaven during surgery.  I would suggest you all read it, it is a quick read, interesting and I think very real.  You may be surprised and some what astonished. 

Anyways, I'm doing fine, working 5 days this week, moving those heavy boxes, so I'm in as good a shape as I can be in.

Thanks for your concerns and prayers, I'm thinking of you all, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment