Saturday, September 22, 2012

One Picture

This is not an attempt to gross anybody out.  It is a close up of my side showing the stent, and how it enters my body.  This picture shows why I went to the hospital to have the stent replaced on Friday, as it had pulled loose and was actually sliding out, and leaking badly. 

You can see the yellow bile stain that had not yet been cleaned up, this was taken in the hospital bed while waiting for the exchange.

I drew an arrow to show the pulled stitches, and marked beside the tube to indicate how much had pulled out of my body ( I don't know how as I was just sitting at my desk and felt no pain. )

That black stitching around the tube is then sutured in two places down and back up thru the skin to hold the stent in place.


The picture is only to make clear what and how this stent works, it is not an attempt to get graphic.  Hope nobody is offended.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts, God Bless, Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment