Friday, September 7, 2012

ATTENTION, I'M STILL HERE 9/7/12

It is now Friday night, most of the storms are done with Lebanon, IN.  I've been fighting some things both physical ( small things ) and mental ( small things ).  Obviously, I've not been posting lately, as it became somewhat of a chore instead of fun, and I apologize.

Most important, I had my 6 month scan last Weds., and I'm 6 months cancer free.  Yippee.

Tomorrow morning the wife and I are going to TN for a few days to rest and just get away.

There will be more to follow, but the posts maybe shorter.  I was feeling I had to write 3 or 4 paragraphs every time, and I will try to post more often then every 2 months, but short quick reads.

My wife thought I was depressed, I'm now on 20mg of prozac, so don't take me to the axe and hatchet section of the Home Improvement store.  lol.  I think it may be helping, but don't tell her.

I spent another night in the hospital with another infection, and the next week they changed the stent again.  Remember this is supposed to be a 3 month deal, but it was only 1 month and there was an internal problem causing the infection. 

Again thanks for the phone calls, except you Miguel, and the prayers, we're doing good.

Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment