Friday, November 30, 2012

Correct a statement from Yesterday

Yesterday I said that my nodule had grown from a spot to 6 mm, I think I got my cm's, mm's and pm's all messed up.

This I copied from the about.com page....................


First, it is important to define what a lung nodule is. A lung nodule is a “spot” on the lung that is less than 3 cm (or 1½ inches) in diameter. If a spot is larger than 3 cm, it is considered a lung mass, rather than a lung nodule. The overall chance that a lung nodule is cancer is 40%, but that risk varies a lot depending on factors such as your age, if you have smoked, and what the nodule looks like on x-ray.

So taking that math and saying that mine is 6 cm or 3 inches in diameter. Just wanted to be accurate as I can.

Not morbid here just trying to find out some answers b4 seeing the Onc on Tuesday


God Bless, and thanks for all you do ,Captain

1 comment:

  1. Thanks nice providing information.Please check out site. to get buy medicine online from Online medicine store in USA..

    ReplyDelete